The Open Group Architecture Framework (TOGAF®) is one of the most widely accepted methods for developing enterprise architecture, providing a practical, step-by-step approach.
MDG Technology for TOGAF® helps enterprise architects to align business processes and IT systems with strategic enterprise goals under the TOGAF 9.1 method. The technology allows practitioners to:
- Implement all phases of the TOGAF Architecture Development Method (ADM)
- Create visual models of As-Is and To-Be architecture
- Model all four TOGAF architecture domains: Business, Application, Data and Technology
- Productively document all TOGAF work Products
- A visual clickable interface for the TOGAF ADM
- Detailed model structures to organize TOGAF work products
- Reference models for Federal Enterprise Architecture (FEAF)
- UML Profiles for FEAF Business, Performance, Service and Technical Reference Models
- Extended diagrams for visualizing TOGAF, FEAF and Business Architecture elements
- Support for OMG’s official Business Motivation Model (BMM) specification
- Out-of-the-box TOGAF 9.1 Enterprise Continuum model
- Effective management of model dependencies using Enterprise Architect’s Relationship Matrix and Hierarchy Views.
- New support for the TOGAF 9.1 Framework
- New Architecture Content diagram type for TOGAF 9’s Architecture Content Metamodel
The Open Group Certification logo is a trademark and the word TOGAF is a registered trademark of The Open Group in the United States and other countries.